OBJECT +180815 ARCHIVE POLICY
Thank you for your interest in Object+180815, you are contributing to the archive of TYS.
The care, containment and classification of data is part of our mission. The data collected have unanticipated value and is free to access but the tools are not provided. Space and funding are limited therefore we only store the synopsis, you shall not require the full length.
By proceeding you are agreeing to the following:
• Information may alter depending on your current social climate.
• Materials may be unintentional, pre-loved, in poor condition or contaminated.
• Unintended synchronization of data may occur.
• Understand that the information is false, the vessel is real.
• Catalogue of events are placed in the seemingly right order.
• We enforce the Law of the Excluded Middle.
• Give permission to interpretation.
• Preservation by dissemination is advised.
This is a byproduct .
Object +180815 Inventory Checklist
Total number of containers: ______________
Illegible document files
Volume of schooling record x 4 Letter to the director
Phrases in various languages Illegible text
General description not available Marginal stories
Deleted instant messages (platform indistinguishable) Voice audio
Merriam-Webster word of the day Translations from Asian language Acrylic on canvas
Quarantine door pass
Aged photograph (date unknown) Meeting records
A continuous timeline
Claire's duvet cover
Manuscripts Transparency files
Immigration documents Other